Tonight's Total Lunar Eclipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can see the moon right now. It's gynormous! Not sure if we'll be able to see the eclipse because Mother Nature is supposed to have a frozen/snowy hissy fit tonight. The sky may cloud over before we get a chance to enjoy the eclipse. But...I'm hopin'!:)

:) Its cloudy here as well but maybe it will clear up enough I sure hope so. A regular pair of binoculars can make viewing better.

Its very clear and I could if I wanted to, but its SOOOO cold out and I have to dodge around under alot of trees to get a good look.
Oh well.
No wait I can see it perfectly out of the boys bedroom window...... I'll have to sneak in after they pass out.

Last edited:
Its clear here and the moon is out, just waiting to see the eclipse. I hope I can see it from my upstairs window, don't know if I want to bundle up and go back out.

It's so bright that with all the snow to reflect off of I can see all the way to the end of our road in the dark... about a half mile. Pretty cool! And to think I was going to skip it..

Sunny here all day.
Started to cloud over 30 minutes ago.
Low ceiling right now.
Shoot.

Very clear here. We can see it perfectly. I just wish it were warmer so I could stay out and watch it.

Very clear here. We can see it perfectly. I just wish it were warmer so I could stay out and watch it.

Is the moon orange or red yet? Darn it's dark out there. :LOL:Running back to my window.

The moon is about 3/4 covered here, just starting to turn a little red/orange color - this is so cool!

Total for us here and gorgeous! It's orange/reddish, and very cold, but I had a cup of tea with me.

Back
Top Bottom