Top Chef pants question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snack_pack85

Washing Up
has anyone else noticed that whenever the guys and gals on Top Chef go into the judging room, their pants are cuffed? What's that all about?:huh:

Since I've never seen the program, I can only assume that by "cuffed" the pants have a cuff on the bottom, as opposed to being straight or uncuffed.

It's easy enough to turn up the bottom edge of a pair of pants to give the effect of a "cuff."

So maybe they turn them up to catch stray food for a snack later???:LOL::ROFLMAO:

OK ok, being serious I now have to watch the show to satisfy my curiosity and see what they are talking about...:-p

I just watched it tonight and never noticed. It is on right now and I am tempted to watch it again to see, but nah, next week.

I watched seven episodes in a row and several of the chefs fold or cuffed their pants up making "highwaters". Very strange. I am am gonna assume it IS for snack catching purposes ;) It's what I would do! :)

I was going to say it's a snack reservoir. In chef school, don't they teach you to be resourceful and not to waste anything? Well......

Obviously I don't have a clue!

Back
Top Bottom