Trader Joe's Valentine's Roses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
For any of you who live near a Trader Joes, and are planning on buying roses for your Valentine...
They have a dozen red ones for under $20 and a dozen & a half of other colors for around the same price. Out here they're opening at 7am that day, so folks can get them early.

Just thought I'd help you save the money, so you can spend it on Valentine's Day FOOD! :chef:

thanks for the heads up, jkath.

the christmas bills are still hanging around my neck, so a cheap, er, sorry, inexpensive bunch of roses is a good idea.

it's odd how we lop off then give the reproductive organs of plants to women as gifts, isn't it? :wacko:

the christmas bills are still hanging around my neck, so a cheap, er, sorry, inexpensive bunch of roses is a good idea.

it's odd how we lop off then give the reproductive organs of plants to women as gifts, isn't it? :wacko:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

DW is just sittin on the couch shaking her head...

So, the politically correct thing to say would be..........um............gosh...........we've got you by the rosebuds? :huh::ermm:

Back
Top Bottom