DID YOU KNOW...
Twenty-four of the fifty states have not had a native in the office of President or Vice President
1. Cryogenics studies materials under what condition ?
2. Under what nickname did Walter Smith Robinson achieve athletic fame ?
3. Which section of an orchestra sits in the back row ?
(Bonus; what instruments are situated directly in front of the conductor)
4. What is a row of stained glass windows in the upper wall of a church called ?
5. In geometry, what is meant by concentric ?
6. To which country must I travel to visit the Costa del Sole ?
7. Definition (F);
n.~ 1. a soft confection. v.~ 2. to falsify or fake. 3. to evade or dodge.
intr.~ 4. to act in an indecisive manner
8. Name that innovation;
The "automatic cube shaker" that comes with the games "Trouble", "Headache", and others that lets you roll the playing dice by pushing on a clear plastic bubble in the center of the game board....
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Footballs were never really made of pig parts.
1. Very low temperatures
2. "Sugar Ray" Robinson
3. Percussion (violas)
5. Having the same center
Not only were primitive footballs made from Porky's ancestors, early "Pigskins" were made of piggy's bladders. No wonder they are shaped so wobbly !!
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister