Did you know.
The Bureau of Printing and Engraving issues 37 million notes a day, with a face value of $696 million.
1. What was the name of the ship-board computer in the film, "Alien"?
2. What is Marie Osmond's real first name?
(marie is her middle name)
3. In geometry, what's the term for a doughnut shape?
4. What former NFL player was nick-named "the Hammer"?
5. What TV Sit-com was set on the island of Taraputa?
6. What pro wrestler was known as the "eighth wonder of the world"?
7. What movie was set at the fictional Bunker Hill Military Academy?
8. What decade saw the "Scrabble" board game introduced?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Truffle hunters in Europe use wild boars to sniff out truffles.
4. fred williamson
5. "McHALE'S NAVY
6. andre the giant
8. the 1930's
Truffle hunters generally employ trained dogs (and rarely, a pig) to help find these delectable fungi. Truffles are difficult to find- even with the help of animals- and are very expensive as a result: they sell for between $350 and $500 a pound.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister