DID YOU KNOW...
A GALLON OF SEAWATER YIELDS MORE THAN A QUARTER POUND OF
1. What country music legend authored a book entitled I Lived to Tell it All ?
2. Can you name the five countries that border on Switzerland ?
3. Which legendary Rock group was the first to incorporate lasers into their live
4. Fill in the blank; The two pieces of a Gavel Set are the gavel and the ____________ .
5. What was the highest-rated (viewer-share) regularly scheduled TV show of the 200607
6. What's the name of the Pillsbury Doughboy ?
7. What car is mentioned in "Those were the Days", the theme song to the TV sitcom All
in the Family ?
8. Which former U.S. president was issued Medicare ID card # 1 ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Actor Jack Lemmon once hosted a TV Game show.
1. GEORGE JONES
3. the who
4. the sound block
5. American idol
6. POPPIN' FRESH
7. LASALLE ("gee, our old LaSalle looked great")
8. Harry Truman
Toni Twin Time (1950), Hosted by a young Jack Lemmon, was a 15-minute prime time
show featuring pairs of teenage twin girls. During the talent portion, girls would sing a
song, perform a dramatic recital, or play an instrument. Afterward, the audience would
guess which girl had had her hair done professionally and which had used a Toni Home
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill