DID YOU KNOW....
Los Angeles ' full name is:
El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula ...
1. who was the man who created the tv series, "the twilight zone"?
2. which sport is featured in the "rip van winkle" story?
3. what was the all-purpose cleanser in the title of a 1950's Stan Freiberg
novelty song hit?
4. who is the only Football legend to be the namesake of the New Jersey Turnpike Service areas?
5. can you name the Canadian river where gold was discovered in the 1890's?
6. In what comic strip would I find characters named Tubby Tompkins and Iggy Itch ?
7. Fill in the blanks ;
Chartreuse is a color halfway between _____ and _____ .
8. Multiple Choice ;
The world's largest Opera House is located in
a. - Paris
b. - New York City
c. - Rome
d. - Amsterdam
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Nelson Mandela was imprisoned on Rottnest Island for most of his 27-year incarceration.
1. ROD SERLING
3. "grandma's lye soap"
4. Vince Lombardi
5. THE KLONDIKE
6. Little Lulu
7. Yellow - Green
8. B. - New York City
Robben Island, off the coast of Capetown, is where Mr. Mandela spent his sentence ;
Rottnest is a small island off western Australia.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi