DID YOU KNOW...
75% OF U.S. ADULTS LIVE WITHIN 1 HOUR’S DRIVE OF THEIR PARENTS.
1. Which of the fifty has the honeybee as it's state insect ?
2. In what year were the words "Under God" added to the official (since 1892) U.S. Pledge of Allegiance ?
3. Which country produced the most motor vehicles in 2007 ?
4. The tallest mountain in our solar system is found on which planet ?
5. To what city must I travel to visit the tomb of President U.S. Grant ?
6. The Secretary-General of the United Nations is from what member country ?
7. What was the name of the butler on the 60's sit-com, Family Affair ?
8. How many Von Trapp children were there in The Sound of Music ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Longtime partners and movie stars Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn once appeared together in a Disney movie.
.1. new jersey
5. NEW YORK CITY
6. SOUTH KOREA
7. mr. french
They both appeared in Disney's The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band, released in 1968, also featuring Buddy Ebsen, Walter Brennan, and John Davidson.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck