DID YOU KNOW...
AT SEA LEVEL, WATER BOILS AT 212° F; ON TOP OF MT. EVEREST, IT BOILS AT 150° F.
1. Who fronted The Bluesbreakers Band ?
2. Which two city-states fought in the Punic Wars ?
3. Who carried the dead warriors to Valhalla ?
4. Who Said That ??
"To err is human, but it feels divine !"
5. In what sport would I find the term "Chukka" ?
6. Flax is grown to produce what fabric ?
7. What's the tallest of the grasses ?
8. Fill in the blank;
Henry Heinz invented tomato _______ in 1876 .
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pittsburgh, Pa. is the birthplace of the world famous Big Mac.
1. John Mayall
2. Rome and Carthage
3. The Valkyries
4. Mae West
7. Giant Bamboo
Italian burger lover and McDonald's franchise owner James Delligatti, invented the famous sandwich in 1967, and he has managed to keep the ingredients of the "secret sauce" secret all these years.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi