DID YOU KNOW...
Urea, a chemical compound found in urine, is added to cigarettes for extra flavor.
1. The year 1958 saw the first night of Pizzetti's opera "Assassinio nella Cattedrale" ("Murder in the Cathedral"). Who was killed in 1170 at the Canterbury Cathedral?
a. - Thomas Aquinas
b. - Thomas of Celano
c. - Thomas a Kempis
d. - Thomas Becket
2. Which plant is used to make tequila ?
3. "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" was a 1985 hit from which band?
a. - Wham
b. - Duran Duran
c. - Ready For The World
d. - Tears For Fears
4. What body of water lies to the west of Ireland ?
5. Who Am I ?
In 1940, I should have avoided the ice axe, but I was reading in the comfort of his own home-in-exile in Mexico when I was stabbed. Born Lev Davidovich Bronstein, I was one of the premier revolutionaries of Russia.
6. If a British person wanted it, He’d ask for an aubergine; what would an American ask for, if He wanted the same thing?
7. Harold J Smith, a Canadian changed his name to become a famous “sidekick”; Give me his Stage name, and the name of the sidekick he portrayed...
8. What highly unusual thing happened to golfer Lee Trevino on green #13, 27 June 1975?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Elvis Presley made a commercial for a donut company.
1. – d
3. - d
4. The North Atlantic Ocean
5. Leon Trotsky
7. Jay Silverheels – Tonto
8. Hit by Lightning
Elvis, who is remembered for his love of donuts,made only one commercial in his life, and that commercial was for
Southern Maid Donuts and aired on radio in Louisiana in 1954.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck