DID YOU KNOW...
FIVE MOST POPULAR VEGETABLES WORLDWIDE:
TOMATOES, CABBAGES, ONIONS, CUCUMBERS, AND CARROTS.
1. What type of food items would you buy at a Polleria ?
2. Who played the title role in Charlie Chaplin's The Kid ?
3. Do you remember the last names of the founding members of the rock group CREAM ?
4. What name is given to the genetic make-up of an individual ?
5. What country is Pecorino cheese from ?
6. What type of life form is a Ginko, also known as a maidenhair ?
7. Which European city is home to the Marco Polo International Airport ?
8. Who defeated Sonny Liston in 1964 to win the World Heavyweight championship ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Amor y Pedagogia is a Spanish book about the love of paper folding.
1. POULTRY; CHICKEN, DUCK, TURKEY ETC.
2. jackie coogan (TV's uncle fester)
3. BAKER, bruce, CLAPTON
6. a tree
8. CASSIUS CLAY
In 1902, a Spanish man named Miguel de Unamuno wrote the book as a humorous essay about the love of paper folding.
Unamuno was a philosopher, author, and educator who took up paper folding as a hobby.
Though it is mostly associated with the Japanese art of Origami, paper folding has become an art in many other countries, including Germany, South America and Spain.
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle