DID YOU KNOW...
THERE ARE 118 GROOVES ETCHED INTO THE EDGE OF A U.S. DIME. A
QUARTER HAS 119.
1. What fictional town is the setting for the radio
program, Prairie Home Companion ?
2. Who starred with Harrison Ford in Working Girl ?
3. Definition (B); n~ 1. A steep headland, promontory, river bank or cliff.
2. To mislead, deceive or hoodwink.
4. Who founded the Catholic "Missionaries of Charity" ?
5. What Navy command orders able-bodied seamen to assemble ?
6. Fill in the Blank in this ad slogan;
was born with it, maybe it's ______________"
7. What European city is known as the Fashion Capital of the world ?
8. What's the name of the amusement park in the Mall of America ?
(Hint; it's not Camp Snoopy
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Florida's state bird is the flamingo.
1. Lake Woebegone
2. Melanie Griffith
4. Mother Teresa
5. "All Hands on Deck"
8. Nickelodeon Universe
The Sunshine state's official bird is the Northern Mockingbird (or mimus polyglottos, for
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister