DID YOU KNOW...
Q ; During a golf swing, how much time does the face of a club spend in contact with the ball ?
A ; Approximately 450-millionths of a second.
1. Who is the only athlete to play in both a Super Bowl and a World Series ?
a. – Deion Sanders
b. – Bo Jackson
c. – Carl Crawford
d. – Bob Hayes
2. To the nearest thousand, about how many kernels of corn to a bushel of kernels ?
3. Which City has the most bridges, at 446, than any other U.S. city ?
a. – Philadelphia
b. – Pittsburgh
c. – Chicago
d. – New Orleans
4. What game saw the first use of the term “Grand Slam” ?
5. Which of the U.S. Presidents was the first to be born in the USA ?
6. Who was the other performer with Janet Jackson during the infamous Super Bowl “Wardrobe Malfunction” ?
7. Fill in the Blank ;
The moves _______ inches farther away from the Earth each year.
8. What breed is the fast-talking Alien dog in the Men in Black films ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Hall of Famer Jim Brown, arguably the greatest football player ever, got into college on a Lacrosse scholarship, and is in the Lacrosse Hall of Fame.
1. – a
3. – b
4. Whist, a forerunner of Bridge
5. Martin Van Buren
6. Justin Timberlake
7. 1 1/2
8. a Pug
He got his scholarship to Syracuse as a lacrosse player and walked onto the football team.
He led Syracuse's lacrosse team to an undefeated season in 1957, leading the country in scoring. As a football player? In only nine years he became the all-time leading rushing leader in the NFL, and currently sits third on that list.
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis