DID YOU KNOW...
Americans drink about 400 million cups of coffee per day.
• Coffee has absolutely no nutritional value.
• Four out of five adults in the U.S. drink coffee—an average of two cups a day, which adds up to about a third of the world’s supply.
• The coffee tree is really an evergreen shrub. It grows to about 25 feet.
• An average cup of coffee contains 100 milligrams of caffeine; a cup of espresso has 200.
1. what James Clavell novel became a TV mini-series starring Richard Chamberlain ?
2. What is Rome's universal nickname ?
3. ...How do you spell relief ?
4. What is the longest unit of distance in astronomy ?
5. What rock band had Mick Mars and Nikki Sixx as original members ?
6. What type of business was so successful that it allowed the Tv "Jeffersons" to be "Movin' on Up" ?
7. Slugger Reggie Jackson's nickname was ............. what ?
8. What geological era are we living in ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Nicotine is named after a 1500's French diplomat.
2. "The Eternal City"
4. The Hubble Length
5. Motley Crue
6. Dry Cleaners
7. Mr. October
Jacques Nicot helped encourage and popularize the cultivation of tobacco throughout France. He was so proud of his accomplishment that he named the dangerous alkaloid compound within the tobacco after himself.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister