DID YOU KNOW...
THE WORLD’S FIRST ANIMATED TV AD WAS CREATED BY DR. SEUSS IN
1949, FOR THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY.
1. What is Sake made from ?
2. What Kurt Vonnegut book opens with, "Call me Jonah" ?
3. What's the Broadway show that's the longest-runner, with over 8,000 performances ?
(Hint; it's not CATS )
4. Name the SNL character, Bill Murray's cheesy vocalist and self-described "kinda fun
guy" who performed cheesy renditions of songs like "Star-Wars Theme.
5. It lives on in re-runs, but STAR TREK was cancelled by NBC in what year ?
6. Name the first Rock musical performed on Broadway.
7. From 1971 to 1997, what was the Democratic Republic of the Congo called ?
8. Which 60's Pop / R&B singer was nick-named "The Ice Man" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Pop-Tarts were temporarily banned from grocery shelves in Missouri, after a woman
suffered nasty burns from the iced topping.
1. FERMENTED RICE
2. cats cradle
3. phantom of the opera
4. NICK THE LOUNGE SINGER
5. nineteen sixty-nine
8. JERRY BUTLER
But a Washington couple did sue the company when one of the tasty breakfast treats
burst into flames in their toaster and set the window drapes afire.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck