Trivia 10/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 10/10
DID YOU KNOW...
The sun is 3 million miles closer to the earth during winter than summer.

1. Whose estate was disputed in the "Mormon Will" case involving gas station attendant Melvin Dummar ?
2. Fill in the Blank;
A bronze statue of _____ ______ stands at the foot of the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
3. What food is featured in the "sculpting" scene from Close Encounters of the Third Kind ?
4. Which core Flintstones cast member was absent from Flintstones Vitamins until 1996 ?
5. Who was President of the USA when the first Clean Air Act was passed by congress ?
6. Name the even less talented younger sister of Lindsay Lohan...
7. What color is the supposedly cursed Hope Diamond ?
8. What fruit comes in Damson and Mirabelle varieties ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Hundreds of domestic cats and dogs were killed in the USA by tainted pet food in 2007.
1. HOWARD HUGHES
2. ROCKY BALBOA
3. MASHED POTATOES
4. betty rubble
5. john f. kennedy
6. aliana
7. BLUE
8. plums
CRAP!!
There WAS an animal food scare that gripped the country for a couple of tense weeks in the spring of '07, when many animals came down with a mysterious illness. Millions of containers of wet and dry cat food were recalled, but only a couple dozen pets actually died.

i missed #'s 1, 5, and 6 today.

lol, "even less talented".... meow!

and i know of damson plums. very good when submerged for a few weeks in white lightning. :angel:

I got #s 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, and T or C. My mom made damson plum jam once, or I probably wouldn't have gotten that one. :cool:

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom