DID YOU KNOW...
Brazil got its name from the nut, not the other way around.
1. name the large muscle in the front of the thigh.
2. which two oceans wash against russia?
3. what meat is usually used in scaloppini?
4. do you recall the famous motto of smokey, the bear?
5. who was the arch-enemy of dudley do-right?
6. which of norman lear's early sit-com characters got one vote for president at the 1972 democratic convention?
7. how many men have walked on the moon?
8. which city opened america's first public zoo, in 1874?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
dogs of the german shepherd breed were originally called "alsatians".
.1. the quadriceps
2. THE PACIFIC AND THE ARCTIC.
4. "ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT
5. SNIDLEY WHIPLASH
6. archie bunker
alsatians were created when a german infantryman bred several breeds ofsheep-herding
dog together and called the new breed german shepherd. when the breed was brought to
america, the name was changed to alsatian wolfdog. but the word "wolf" received
negative media attention and the original name was adopted.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister