DID YOU KNOW...
In 1962, AT&T (in conjunction with NASA) launched the first privately-owned satellite, Telstar 1, from Cape Canaveral.
1. can you name the best-selling children's book that was written using only fifty words
(words used more than once, of course)?
2. can you name the almost blind, flightless "national bird" of new Zealand?
3.what year was "sesame street" introduced to TV?
4. what was the company that convinced bob Dylan (in 2004) to allow his likeness and
music to be used in an ad campaign, the very first time he'd allowed such a thing?
5. what is the NFL career record for the most touchdowns scored by recovering the fumbles of opponents?
a. - 5
b. - 7
c. - 9
d. - 11
6. what future president is depicted with George Washington in the famous painting,
"George Washington crossing the Delaware"?
7. Which country is the world's largest tea producer ?
8. Name That Sit-Com ;
"Greg, Peter, Bobby, Marcia, Jan & Cindy"
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the cobb salad was named for baseball great ty cobb, but when he tried it for the first time, he refused to finish it.
1. "green eggs and ham"
2. THE KIWI
4. Victoria's Secret
5. a. - five (Jesse Tuggle - Atlanta Falcons)
6. LT. JAMES MONROE
(he's the guy holding the american Flag !)
8. The Brady Bunch
in 1926, when a Los Angeles restaurant owner with the all-american name of bob cobb was looking for a way to use up left-overs, he threw together some avocado, celery, tomato, chives, watercress, hard-boiled eggs, chicken, bacon and Roquefort cheese and named it
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill