Did you know...
TWENTY PERCENT OF TUXEDO RENTALS TAKE PLACE IN MAY.
1. what breed of dog is considered to be the most intelligent?
2. what was the original name of the rock group, "Led Zeppelin" ?
3. what was the name of Bambi's mate in the Disney film?
4. what's the name for a poker hand containing two pair, aces over eights?
5. What is Tiger Woods' more formal first name?
6. What product was called "Patio diet cola" when it was first introduced?
7. At what sport did Tony Meola excel?
8. What famous chef coined the catchphrase, "pork fat rules!"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
IF YOU ARE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, YOUR SOCKS AND SHOES MAY HELP PREVENT INJURY.
1. BORDER COLLIE
2. the new yardbirds
4. DEAD MAN'S HAND
6. DIET PEPSI
8. EMERIL LAGASSE
If you're struck by lightning, your shoes and socks will likely be knocked off. Rapid heating, evaporation, and expansion of sweat on your skin literally blows your clothes off. If this happens, the current does not enter the body and probably won't cause you any serious harm.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister