Did you know...
THE RATIO OF LOBBYISTS TO SENATORS IN
WASHINGTON, D.C. IS ABOUT 75 TO 1.
1. Dame Judi Dench won a Best Supporting actress Oscar for her work in what 1998 film?
2. What's the name of Dr. Teeth's backup Band on The Muppet Show ?
3. In H.G. Wells' novel, The Time Machine, what are the two future races encountered by the time-traveler?
4. What year saw the arrival of the Ant Farm to hobby shops ?
5. Under what name did comedian Joseph Levitch achieve stardom?
6. What was America's term for hamburgers during World War One?
7. Which license plate labeled it's state the "Crossroads of America"?
8. According to the Old Testament, how many humans sailed on Noah's Ark?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the novel Scarlett, the sequel to Margaret Mtichell's
Gone With the Wind, Rhett Butler runs for the US Senate.
.1. shakespeare in love
2. THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM
3. ELOI AND MORLOCKS
5. jerry lewis
6. liberty steaks
No-where in the 800-plus pages does Rhett seek political office.
Alexandra Riply' SCARLETT continues the adventures of Scarlett O'Hara Hamilton Kennedy Butler, and includes many of the characters from the original novel.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister