DID YOU KNOW...
Heavyweight Boxer Sonny Liston had 25 brothers and sisters...
1. What group of cartoon kids attend the Birchwood Elementary School?
2. Angels with Dirty Faces, The Oklahoma Kids, and The Roaring Twenties each starred which two male Hollywood Icons?
3. When crops are identified as "GM", what are they?
4. What was the name of the would-be assassin of President reagan?
5. Which award-winning musical featured the song, "Hello, Young Lovers"?
6. In which country was actress Ursula Andress born?
7. Who played the role of Charles in Four Weddings and a Funeral?
8. Louis Armstrong sang the theme song in which James Bond film?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A man in Oklahoma City asked for a longer prison term so it would match Larry Bird's jersey number.
1. the peanuts gang
2. JAMES CAGNEY AND HUMPHREY BOGART
3. GENETICALLY MODIFIED
4. JOHN HINKLEY
5. the king and i
7. hugh grant
8. on her majesty's secret service
In 2005, eric James Torpy was tried and convicted of robbery and shooting with intent to kill. He was about to be sentenced to 30 years, but decided that if he was going to serve a long term, he might as well make his sentence match Larry Bird's jersey number (33).
Though the judge and district attorney found the request highly unusual, they were more than happy to comply.
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill