Did you know...
OF THE FIRST 10 INTERNET DOMAIN NAMES REGISTERED,
7 WENT TO UNIVERSITIES.
1. Name the country singer who was born in Butcher Hollow, Kentucky.
2. Who's Woody Woodpecker's nemesis?
3. What NFL running back was nick-named "The Bus"?
4. What fast-food chain uses the catch-phrase, "Buy 'em by the Sack!"?
5. Susan Butcher won which annual race four times?
6. Caraway is related to which family of vegetables?
7. Who played the title role in 1933's The Invisible Man"?
8. Which US state tops the list for having the most prisoners on death row?
TRUTH OR CRAP?
Spiders can see ultraviolet light.
1. LORETTA LYNN
2. BUZZ BUZZARD
3. jerome bettis
4. WHITE CASTLE
5. the Iditarod sled dog race
7. CLAUDE RAINS
Most insects can see ultraviolet light, and spiders are no exception; in fact, they use this
to their advantage. When spinning their webs, spiders use a special kind of silk that
reflects ultraviolet light. This is attractive to insects and tricks them into becoming spider
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister