Did you know...
Poison oak is not oak; poison ivy is not ivy.
Both are members of the cashew family.
1. What was the nick-name of the 1970's era Denver Broncos' defensive unit?
2. In what film would I find Sally Fields' character employed by the O.P. Henley Textile Company?
3. Who discovered the law of gravity?
4. Which film actor was elected Mayor of Carmel, California in 1986
5. In the 1963 film, what sort of a gemstone was the "pink panther"?
6. What spice-rack item includes turmeric, fenugreek, chillies and cumin ?
7. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Ethiopia are all on the shores of what body of water?
8. What percentage of the Earth's surface is covered by salt water?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Disneyland's street address is 667 Dark Avenue.
1. THE "ORANGE CRUSH"
2. NORMA RAE
3. SIR ISAAC NEWTON
4. CLINT EASTWOOD
5. a diamond
6. curry powder
7. RED SEA
8. SEVENTY PERCENT
Disneyland is located at 1313 S. Harbor Blvd. in Anaheim, California.
The 667 Dark Avenue address is one used in the Lemony Snicket book series.
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill