DID YOU KNOW...
The president’s aircraft, Air Force One, has a doctor on board at all times and has a medical suite that can function as an operating room.
1. what year was the popular tranquilizer, "valium" introduced?
2. according to the 1975 film, what team sport will eventually replace warfare among the countriesof earth?
3. what was the first nation ever to resign from the united nations?
4. name the "do-gooder" organization founded by JFK in 1961.
5. name the ursine ecologist introduced in 1950.
6. who played the lead role in "w.c. fields and me"?
7. What fund-raising group uses the tagline, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" ?
8. How many of the nine possible "CLUE" murder sites can you name ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Nowhere in any of the adventures of Sherlock Holmes does our hero ever utter the phrase, "Elementary, my dear Watson".
4. PEACE CORPS
5. SMOKEY (THE) BEAR
6. rod steiger
7. United Negro College Fund
8. Ballroom, Billiard room, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hall, Kitchen, Library, Lounge, Study
the famous character, created by sir arthur conan doyle, never spoke the phrase. the
closest he comes is in the adventure, "the crooked man", when the famous detective
makes several deductions about his assistant based on dr. watson's appearance.
watson exclaims, "excellent!!" whereto holmes replies, "elementary."
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi