Did you know...
RULE OF THUMB: NEARLY ALL BOYS GROW AT LEAST AS TALL AS THEIR MOTHERS.
1. What Indian city has been dubbed, "Bollywood"?
2. What were the last words spoken in the final episode of the TV sitcom, "Cheers"?
3. What's the title of the 1970's Don McLean hit that begins, "Starry, Starry night"?
4. What is the pole used in the game of shuffleboard called?
5. In what season is winter wheat planted?
6. What animal is the only known one-eared creature on earth?
7. Who was the first female inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Country Music Hall of Fame?
8. What sort of critter observed it's 172nd birthday in a Queensland,
Australia zoo in 2002?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mama Cass Elliot died in 1974 when she choked on a sandwich.
2."SORRY, WE'RE CLOSED."
4. a cue
5. THE FALL
6. the praying mantis
7. brenda lee
8. A TORTOISE
According to the autopsy report, Cass Elliot, the plus-size singer died
from heart failure due to obesity. Nothing was found in her throat or trachea, and no drugs were found in her system.
Strangely, it was in the same London flat that "WHO" drummer Keith Moon died
from a prescription drug overdose.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister