Did you know...
At the start of the Civil War, President Lincoln offered command of the Union Armey to
Robert E. Lee, before Lee accepted his post with the Confederacy.
1. Can you name the fast-food franchise creator whose autobiography is titled, Grinding
It Out ?
2. The "Boston Tea Party" occurred in what year?
a. - 1771
b. - 1772
c. - 1773
d. - 1774
3. What was the name of the production company owned by Lucille Ball and her
4. Joe Pesci won a best supporting actor Oscar for the role of Tommy DeVito in what
5. What indoor sport takes place on a Piste?
6. In which city is Santa Monica Bay?
7. What year saw the opening of the "Chunnel", the tunnel under the English Channel,
open to rail traffic?
8. What sort of critter is a Fluke?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Apple Blossom is the National Floral Emblem of the USA.
1. Ray Krock (McDonalds)
2. - c
3. DESILU PRODUCTIONS
6. Los Angeles
8. a worm
The Rose is.
During the 80's Ronald Reagan spoke the following words to introduce the rose as the
US National Floral Emblem:"...we hold the rose dear as the symbol for life, love and
devotion, of beauty, and eternity...".
Other countries also have floral emblems. China's is the plum blossom; Australia's, the
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill