DID YOU KNOW...
There are no active volcanoes in Australia because it sits in the middle of
a tectonic plate.
1. Multiple Choice;
Suppose you are walking through a used gun store. You read the tag on a
rifle you like. The tag reads "Pre-64" "220 Swift". You buy the rifle. Who
manufactured the rifle and what would you most likely hunt with it?
a. Winchester & Elk
b. Winchester & Varmints
c. Remington & Deer
d. Remington & Bear
2. What is the main ingredient in Hummus ?
3. Can you name the first four Tastypie flavors offered ?
(Bonus; which of the four was the VERY first ?)
4. The famous Oracle of Delphi was located on the lower slope of sacred mountain ?
5. Who was the famous husband of Anne Hathaway ?
6. Which Disney movie featured a cat named Lucifer ?
7. To the nearest hundred miles, what is the distance from San Francisco to Honolulu ?
8. what was the 48th state to join the Union ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the first game of Field Hockey was formulated and played in Kenya by a group from the British East Africa Company in the early twentieth century.
1. b. - Winchester & Varmints
2. Chickpeas (Acceptable; Garbanzo Beans)
3. Apple first, Peach, Lemon, Blueberry followed.
4. Mt. Olympus
5. William Shakespeare
7. 2,100 miles
4,000-year-old drawings at the huge tombs in Egypt depict a sport resembling Field Hockey.
The modern game grew from English public schools in the early 19th century.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi