Did you know ??
THERE'S ENOUGH CONCRETE IN HOOVER DAM TO BUILD A 4-FOOT-WIDE SIDEWALK ALL THE WAY AROUND THE EARTH !
1. what was the year that Korea split in two?
2. what onetime Harvard professor was granted political asylum in Algeria
after escaping from jail in 1970?
3. what libation is known as "yack" to hip-hoppers?
4. which ocean has the greatest average depth?
5. Jesus was bumped from the cover of time magazine at the last minute in
December 2003 to make room for a photo of which just-captured fugitive?
6. name the gas that makes up 90% of Jupiter's atmosphere?
7. What is the most common first name for US presidents?
8. Who does the voice of Chef in the South Park TV cartoon series ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
los angeles is slowly moving south toward Baja, Mexico.
2. TIMOTHY LEARY
5. SADDAM HUSSEIN
7. James (6)
8. Isaac Hayes
the san andreas fault is a narrow crack in the earth's crust that extends
from northern California southward to san Bernardino.
geologists call its movement a "right-lateral strike-slip
displacement",meaning that if one stands on either side of the fault,
objects on the other side would appear to move right.
the west side of the fault is moving northward, drifting as much as two
inches per year.
at that rate, los angeles will be a suburb of san Francisco in about 15
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill