DID YOU KNOW...
"Veterans Day originated as 'Armistice Day' on Nov. 11, 1919, the first anniversary of the end of World War I. Congress passed a resolution in 1926 for an annual observance, and Nov. 11 became a national holiday beginning in 1938. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed legislation in 1954 to change the name to Veterans Day as a way to honor those who served in all American wars."
1. what were the first names of the comic strip Mullins brothers?
2. which product featured the ads saying, "i can't believe i ate the whole
3. in which type of movie was Johnny-Mack Brown a star?
4. can you list the three states in which Abe Lincoln lived ?
5. what are the two months that are named for historical figures?
6. what is the old island state of Ceylon called nowadays?
7. what was the last name of the political figure nick-named "le grand
8. What metal is joined with tin to create bronze ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
McBurney's Point is the southern-most point of land on the North American Continent.
1. MOON and kayo
4. KENTUCKY, ILLINOIS AND INDIANA
5. JULY (Julius Caesar) AND AUGUST (Augustus Caesar)
7. CHARLES DE GAULLE
McBurney's point is the name given to the point over the right side of the abdomen that is one-third of the distance from the ASIS (anterior superior iliac spine) to the umbilicus (the belly button).
This point roughly corresponds to the most common location of the base of the appendix where it is attached to the cecum.
Deep tenderness at McBurney's point, known as McBurney's sign, is a sign of acute appendicitis. The clinical sign of referred pain in the epigastrium when pressure is applied is also known as Aaron's sign.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi