Trivia 11/2- From the Archives
Did you know??
IT TAKES 25 TO 30 SECONDS FOR BLOOD TO CIRCULATE THROUGHOUT THE HUMAN BODY.
1. which of the two wright brothers made the first successful kitty hawk flight?
2. what was the name of the little girl who owned wilbur, the small pig saved from the butcher by charlotte, a spider? (charlotte's web)
3. what was the name of woody woodpecker's girlfriend?
4. since what year has winnie the pooh been around?
5. fill in the blank;
the six wives of henry VIII consisted of three catherine's, two anne's, and one__________.
6. by what nick-name was fictional lycanthrope lawrence talbot known??
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the pollen from sunflowers caused dorothy and her fellow travelers to fall asleep on the way to the emerald city.
6. THE WOLF MAN
it was poppies, not sunflowers that put dorothy, toto, and the cowardly lion get drowsy.
in real life the poppy is the source of opium.
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis