DID YOU KNOW...
A TYPICAL FAST-FOOD MILKSHAKE CONTAINS MORE THAN 50 CHEMICALS.
1. If I suffer from Liticaphobia, what do I fear ?
2. Who am I ;
I was a Danish-born navigator serving in the Russian Navy's Baltic fleet.. In 1741, I led an expedition east from the Siberian coast and "discovered" Alaska !
3. Before it's independence from Britain in 1957, the African nation of Ghana was known as...........what ?
4. What Thornton Wilder play is set in fictional Grover's corners, New Hampshire ?
5. What title character of an 1876 novel earns $12,000 when he finds the Murrel Gang's gold in McDougal's cave ?
6. Current events ;
Recently, Singer / Actress ___________ and Screenwriter / Director husband _____________ announced they will divorce after seven years of marriage.
7. Definition (S) ;
n.~ 1. Physics. the distribution of the characteristics of a physical system or phenomenon, especially light. 2. A wide range of values of a quantity or set of related quantities.....
8. At the 1996 Olympics, what American Track and Field competitor tied Mark spit's life-time record of nine gold medals ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
For purposes of regulating its production, all slot machines are manufactured by the same company, Bally.
2. Vitus Bering
3. The Gold Coast
4. Our Town
5. Tom Sawyer
6. Madonna / Guy Ritchie
8. Carl Lewis
The manufacture of slot machines is not regulated at all !
Not only that, slot machines represent one of the hardest Casino games to win at.
The house ALWAYS has the advantage. Typically, slots give back only 75-85% of monies bet.
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle