DID YOU KNOW...
A little perspective;
The Dow Jones market peaked at 381 on September 3, 1929, and bottomed out at 42 in 1932, which is an amazing 89% decline. It did not reach 381 again until 23 years later in 1955.
1. What was the name of Bill Clinton’s white house dog ?
(Bonus; What’s the name of President Obama’s white house pup ?)
2. How many steps are taken by the Soldier guarding the Tomb of the Unknowns each time he marches past the sarcophagus ?
3. True or False;
The world’s largest fresh-water lake is located in Lake Huron, Ontario, Canada.
4. What do the initials, CVS stand for in the name of the national drug store chain ?
5. Who was the first President to have solar panels installed on the roof of the White House ?
6. The island of Sumatra is part of which nation ?
7. Celebrity chef Bobby Flay’s first job in the food business was.............
a. – Scullery helper, pots & Pans at Mama Loene’s
b. – Janitor at a Wendy’s
c. – Grinding cheese and delivering pizzas at “Mimi’s Pizza
d. – Assistant scooper at a Baskin – Robbins
7. How tall is Michelangelo’s statue of David ?
a. – 11 feet
b. – 13 feet
c. – 15 feet
d. – 17 feet
8. What is the first name of Mr. Peanut, the monocled mascot of Planters Peanuts ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
when a brown crimini mushroom is fully matured and opened, it is then known as a portobello.
1. Buddy (Bo)
4. Consumer Value Stores
6. – c
7. – d
Crimini mushrooms are also known as white button mushrooms, brown mushrooms, brown cremini mushrooms, baby or mini bella mushrooms and portobella or portobellini mushrooms. Most commonly, crimini mushrooms are around 2 inches in diameter, while portobello mushrooms are more fully grown examples of the same species around 4 to 6 inches in diameter.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister