DID YOU KNOW...
A telegram containing the 16,543-word Nevada State constitution, sent from Carson City to Washington, DC, in 1864, is thought to be the longest ever sent; sending it cost $4,303.27.
1. do you recall the character in female clothing played regularly by comic
flip Wilson on his tv show?
2. do you happen to know what Humphrey Bogart's first job was in front of
3. which fictional "grand order" do Fred Flintstone and barney rubble belong
4. a google is 1 followed by how many zeroes?
5. on the tv series, "kung fu", what was master Po's nickname for the young
6. what was Groucho Marx's more formal first name?
7. which state is home to the USA's highest dam?
8. what year did hank Aaron break babe Ruth's home run record?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The famous Jewelry Store Tiffany & Co, originally sold Tobacco products.
2. As a baby, he appeared on Mellins baby food jars
(sometimes mistakenly listed as the Gerber baby)
3. GRAND ORDER OF THE WATER BUFFALO
4. one hundred
Tiffany & co. opened in 1837 as a "stationery and fancy goods emporium", and initially sold a wide variety of stationery items. the Store operated as Tiffany, Young and Ellis in lower Manhattan.
The name was shortened to Tiffany & Co. in 1853 when Charles Tiffany took control, and the firm's emphasis on jewelry was established.
Tiffany & Co. has since opened stores in major cities all over the world.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill