DID YOU KNOW...
Humans produce about 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.
1. Multiple choice ;
Which of these U.S. Presidents did NOT receive a Nobel Peace Prize ;
a. Theodore Roosevelt
b. James Earl Carter
c. Ronald Wilson Reagan
d. (Thomas) Woodrow Wilson
2. What is the correct name of the author of Frankenstein ?
a. Mary Wordsworth Shelley
b. Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
3. What do the letters "EPCOT", as in "EPCOT Center" stand for ?
4. To what Country must I travel to visit the Ice Fields of Jasper National Park ?
5. With what National Monument is Gutzon Borglum associated ?
6. Who killed Medusa ?
7. Name the Stephen King novel that was 1st published in 1978, but an uncut version was released in 1990...
8. In the Book of Revelation, which archangel does battle with Satan ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"Seuss" is actually the MIDDLE name of Dr. Seuss...
1. - c. Ronald Wilson Reagan
2. - b. Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
3. "Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow"
5. Mt. Rushmore
7. The Stand
Theodore Geisel was a cartoonist and author of humorous articles. He wanted to keep the name for his other writing, so he used his middle name, Seuss, and put "Dr." in front of it (because, he said, "my Father always wanted me to be one ") when he started writing children's books.
Forty-three publishers rejected his first book, And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, before a friend published it in 1937.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi