DID YOU KNOW....
Vikings used the skulls of their enemies as drinking vessels.
1. What year was Madonna born ?
a. – 1954
b. – 1956
c. – 1958
d. - 1960
2. Which heavyweight boxing champion was the youngest ever ?
3. Fill in the blank;
Sarah Ferguson was the Duchess of _________.
4. How old was Serena Williams when she became a professional tennis player ?
b. – 14
c. – 15
d. - 16
5. Which country has it's capital at Port-au-Prince ?
6. What's the name of the strait that lies at the foot of South America ?
7. The TV series Cutting It takes place in what type of establishment ?
8. In what country was Charlie Chaplin born ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The word "Lego" is an acronym for a Danish phrase that roughly translates as "play well".
1. – c
2. MIKE TYSON
4. – b
7. hair salon
LEGO comes from a Danish phrase, leg godt, "Play well". LEGO also happens to mean "I put together" in Latin.
The LEGO company was founded in Denmark in 1934, producing miniature wooden toys; it wasn't until 1955 that
LEGO blocks were produced.
Those who really love their blocks can visit LEGOLAND, with locations in California, Germany, England, and
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle