DID YOU KNOW...
IMPORTANT SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH
Researchers at the University of Hungary in Budapest analyzed videos of sporting events at which the “Wave” was being performed. They noted it almost always moves clockwise around the stadium, travels at a speed of about 40 feet per second—about 27 mph—and has an average width of 15 rows of seats, or about 75 feet.
1. What fictional town is the setting for the radio program, Prairie Home Companion ?
2. Who starred with Harrison Ford in Working Girl ?
3. Definition (B);
n~ 1. A steep headland, promontory, river bank or cliff.
2. To mislead, decieve or hoodwink.
4. Who founded the Catholic "Missionaries of Charity" ?
5. What Navy command orders able-bodied seamen to come together ?
6. Fill in the Blank in this ad slogan; "Maybe she was born with it, maybe it's ______________"
7. What European city is known as the Fashion Capital of the world ?
8. What's the name of the amusement park in the Mall of America ?
(Hint; It's not Camp Snoopy any more)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Florida's state bird is the flamingo.
1. Lake Woebegon
2. Melanie Griffith
4. Mother Teresa
5. "All Hands on Deck"
8. Nickelodoen Universe
The Sunshine state's official bird is the Northern Mockingbird (or mimus polyglottos, for you ornithologists).
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister