DID YOU KNOW...
TODAY IS BOXING DAY, A HOLIDAY IN BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, AND CANADA.
How did “Boxing Day” get its name? There are a few theories, but the one most generally accepted is that it was the day the wealthy gave gifts in “Christmas boxes” to their servants, who were busy working on Christmas.
1. What South American nation was the birthplace of chili peppers?
2. What big-screen thriller used the tag line, "Jaws with Claws" ?
3. What group won a lawsuit against the World Wrestling Federation for the rights to the initials "WWF" ?
4. What major league baseball team is named for a geological feature ?
5. What is the world's most wide-spread form of execution ?
6. Which meat is lowest in fat content; Buffalo, lamb, or ostrich ?
7. Who said of his TV fame; "To this day people come up to me and call me Dan Arnold" ?
8. What TV host took off his shoes every day for 34 years ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"Yeti" is a Tibetan word that translates to "Magical being".
2. Jurassic Park
3. World Wildlife Fund
4. Colorado Rockies
5. Firing Squad
7. John Goodman
8. Fred Rogers
It can also mean "magical creature".
The beast, rumored to roam the Himalayan mountains is as notoriously elusive as Nessie.....
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister