DID YOU KNOW...
WHEN ASKED TO NAME THE ODOR THAT BEST DEFINES AMERICA, 39% OF AMERICANS SAID “BARBECUE.”
1. Who played the title characters in Smokey and the Bandit ?
2. What did Michael Jackson say instead of "I do" when he married Lisa Marie Presley ?
3. Which ancient Carthage General is associated with elephants ?
4. Definition (F);
informal- n.~ 1-a. A state of cowardly fright. b. a state of depression.
slang~ 2. a style of music.
5. Name That Comic Book Character;
This gangly, goofball of a bucktoothed gal from Archie comics had a colossal crush on Jughead Jones, whose interest in girls, especially this one, was zilch!
6. Does anybody recall who was Tennis ace John McEnroe's first wife ?
(Hint- Award-winning actress)
7. Which actress links se7en and Sliding Doors ?
8. What was the name of the drummer for the rock band, The Monkees ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mix your favorite red wine with nutmeg and sugar, and you've got yourself a "Hippocras".
1. Jackie Gleason and Burt Reynolds
2. "Why Not?"
5. Big Ethel Muggs
6. Tatum O'Neil
7. Gwyneth Paltrow
8. Mickey Dolenz
Dating back centuries, the spiced wine was pepped up with various sweeteners, rare spices, and oftentimes whole fruit, and served with the dessert course.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister