Ijust realized that I somehow managed to issue a week-old set of questions.............anybody get them all right ?? : )
DID YOU KNOW...
In 1997 James Cameron's Titanic received 11 Oscars, sharing the record of the most Oscars awards for a single film with William Wyler's Ben Hur (1959). The closest runner-up is West Side Story with 10 Oscars in 1961.
1. Who played Steve Martin's wife in Father of the Bride ?
2. Which Band featured three members of the Wilson family ?
3. In what year was Princess Anastasia and her family assassinated ?
4. Name That Dish !
Toast doused in beer, cheese and milk or cream, sometimes topped with a poached egg, thereby becoming a "Golden Buck"...
5. What word connects a collar fastener and a breeding farm for horses ?
6. Which season ends with the Vernal Equinox ?
7. What is Saturn's largest moon ?
8. Who won the 100-meter sprint at the Seoul Olympics in record time before being disqualified ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Kofi Atta Annan, the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations, turned down a request to appear on Sesame Street.
1. Diane Keaton
2. The Beach Boys
4. Welsh Rabbit
8. Ben Johnson
The former Secretary General taught Elmo and friends an important lesson on conflict resolution.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister