DID YOU KNOW...
Since Neptune was discovered in 1846, it has made about three-quarters of one revolution around the Sun.
One solar day on Mercury lasts about six Earth months.
1. "In 1983, Elvis Costello fronted what group ?
2. In which state did the first Wal-Mart store open ?
3. Who played the title role in Saving Private Ryan ?
4. What's the name of the world's second-largest French-speaking city ?
5. What's the red wine that's best when drunk young?
6. What was the first name of off-beat detective Columbo ?
7. Who's the drummer for the Rolling Stones?
8. What is "Magic" Johnson's first name?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There is at least one McDonalds restaurant in every U.S. state capital city.
.1. the attractions
3. matt damon
5. BEAUJOLAIS NOUVEAU
7. CHARLIE WATTS
Though most state capitals have at least two, Montpelier, Vermont doesn't have any.
The first McDonald's was in San Bernardino, California, and the first location outside the U.S.A. was in Canada.
Today, there are over 30,000 McDonald's locations in 119 countries.
The company has purchased several other restaurant chains, including Chipotle Mexican Grill and Boston Market.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck