DID YOU KNOW...
In 1920 Socialist Eugene Debs received over 920,000 votes for president of the U.S.-yet
he ran his entire campaign while in jail.
1. In which country are the Zagroz Mountains ?
2. Which female player won the Olympic Gold Medal in tennis at the Sydney Games ?
3. Which ancient Egyptian queen is renowned for her great beauty ?
4. In what year did women gain the vote in Switzerland ?
d. - 1981
5. What country leads with the highest percentage of it's citizens hooked up to the
a. South Korea
6. Name the first U.S. President to be born in a hospital.
7. In which sport are stones and brooms used ?
8. Who made the tune Tiny Bubbles famous?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Eddie Bauer was a mountain man who started his company selling clothes to miners and
trappers in Oregon.
2. Venus Williams
3. QUEEN NEFERTITI
4. - c
5. south Korea
6. JIMMY CARTER
8. DON HO
Eddie Bauer, who founded his company in Seattle in 1920, was no mountain man, tho' he
was a lover of the great outdoors.
His stores blended flannel and fashion, keeping people warm and toasty in very cold
Today, Eddie Bauer Inc., a division of Spiegel, consists of more than 400 stores with
locations in North America, Germany and Japan.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister