DID YOU KNOW...
The frigate bird can fly at 260 MPH !
The snail moves at a rate of 0.000362005 miles per hour.
1. name the world's largest sports venue, with a capacity of 250,000, is located in what city?
2. What country was first to have regular television service?
3. What is the term in SCRABBLE for a word that uses all seven of a players letters?
4. What was the title of the movie based on Stephen Kin's novella, "The Body"?
5. Name the opium derivative that's used as a cough suppressant.
6. Fill in the blank on this Thomas Gray quote; "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis _____ to be wise".
7. What's the record for the number of climbers to reach the summit of Mt. Everest on the same day?
8. How much does a pint of water weigh?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
One hundred thirty-five people died in the Chernobyl nuclear reactor accident.
1. indianapolis motor speedway
4. "STAND BY ME"
8. 1.04 POUNDS
Though there is no telling what the long-term health effects might be for the 135,000 people evacuated from the area, only 31 people died from the immediate accident, which destroyed the main reactor and released massive amounts of radiation into the area.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill