DID YOU KNOW...
According to Interbrand, an industry watchdog, the three most valuable Brand names as 2009 began were Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Home Depot...
In 2002, they were Coca-Cola, Microsoft and IBM.
1. Name the river that originates in the Okefenokee swamp...
(Hint; think Stephen Foster)
2. In which of the fifty would you find replicas of the Wright Brothers' work shed and living quarters ?
3. What actress connects The Big Sleep, Key Largo, and To Have and Have Not ?
4. What crusty, abrasive WWII General's hobby was writing poetry ?
5. What southern Governor ran for the Presidency in 1968 on the American Independence ticket ?
6. All U.S. Interstate highway route #'s that run coast to coast end in what number ?
7. Can you name the four countries that border on Belgium ?
8. Definition (H);
n.~ 1. A low-growing shrub native to Eurasia, growing in dense masses and having small evergreen leaves and clusters of small, urn-shaped pinkish-purple flowers. 2. a grayish purple to purplish red...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The final episode of Friends ended with Chandler and Monica's "friendly" divorce..
1. The Suwannee River (or Swanee)
2. North Carolina
3. Lauren Bacall
4. George S. Patton
5. George Wallace
7. Netherlands to the north, Germany and Luxembourg to the west, France to the south.
Monica and Chandler decide to adopt a child and actually receive twins in the series finale
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister