DID YOU KNOW...
Wolves have about 200 million scent cells. Humans have only about 5 million. Wolves can smell other animals more than one mile (1.6 kilometers) away.
1. what movie is number one on the american film institute's all-time best
motion picture list?
2. what was the winning average speed for the very first Indy 500 race? (try to come within 10 MPH)
3. The most expensive car is Ferrari's Enzo Ferrari;
what is the approximate cost of this machine, depending, of course, on your
choice of options?
4.which south american country has it's capital at Asuncion?
5. four of the first five US presidents were from Virginia........which
state was the other one from?
6. what was the name of the captured US pilot who was traded by the soviet
union for Russian spy Rudolph Abel in the 1960's?
7. Henry VIII's marriage to which of his queens caused the rift between
England and Rome?
8. What was the model of the car that could Time-Travel in Back to the Future ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the Chinese calendar recognizes cycles in seven-year intervals.
1. Citizen Kane
2. 74.59 mph
6. GARY FRANCIS POWERS
8. The DeLorean
the Chinese calendar actually recognizes 12-year intervals. the 12 years in
the cycle are represented by the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake,
horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and pig.
thus, people born in 1960 and 1972 were born in the year of the rat.
incidentally, the year 2005 translates to the Chinese year 4702-4703.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi