DID YOU KNOW...
Roman coins were used to publicize the emperor, his achievements, and his family in a world with no mass media.
1. "Bubbles in the Wine" is the theme music to what old TV Show?
2. "a Boy's Life" was the original title of what Spielberg movie?
3. what year saw the first Automobile Air Bag made available as a regular production option?
Bonus ; Name the Auto Company that offered it...)
4. complete this sentence; the atmosphere of Venus is made up mostly of _____ ______.
5. Who was the opponent of the Genie Sheik in the first televised WWF bout in 1984?
a. Mr. Perfect
b. The Undertaker
c. Randy savage
d. Hulk Hogan
6. What's the name of Dilbert's savvy canine sidekick?
7. In the "Rocky Horror Show", what was Janet's last name?
8. As of the year 2000,Which breed of dog was responsible for more human deaths than any other ?
(Hint ; it aint the pit bull)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Lebanon is the only country in the middle east that does not have a desert.
1. THE LAWRENCE WELK SHOW
3. c (GM on some full-sized Buick, Cadillac and Oldsmobile models)
4. CARBON DIOXIDE
Once part of the "fertile Crescent", Lebanon is essentially a valley set between two
mountain ranges. The mountains are rough and rocky, but the rest of the country is
"green"-an astonishing anomaly compared to the rest of the Arab middle east, which is
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill