did you know...
Baby seals are called Pups; Young seals are called "Weaners".
1. What singer / actress was known as "The Queen of the West" ?
2. Who was the first female inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ?
3. "Who's" the famous cartoon baddie that lives on Mount Crumpit ?
4. What animal's growl, played backwards and at half-speed, was used to create King Kong's roar in the 2005 remake of the classic thriller ?
5. Who authored The Exorcist ?
6. What does the abbreviation, "EPCOT" , as in EPCOT enter, stand for ?
7. What NFL hall of famer was nick-named "Broadway Joe" ?
8. What famous crooner's theme song was, When the Blue of the Night meets the Cold of the Day ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Albert Einstein used all of the $32,000 he received as winner of the 1921 Nobel Prize for physics to satisfy his divorce settlement.
1. DALE EVANS
2. ARETHA FRANKLIN
3. the grinch
4. a lion
5. WILLIAM PETER BLATTY
6. EXPERIMENTAL PROTOTYPE COMMUNITY of TOMORROW
7. JOE NAMATH
8. Bing Crosby
His ex-wife, Mileva, got it all...........'nuff said !
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister