1. what was actor deforest kelly's character on the TV series, "star trek"?
2. what historical item is sometimes referred to as the "stars and bars"?
3. in the sixties TV series, dr. steven kiley was the colleague of .........whom?
4. which 1970's TV series had for it's theme music a song named "suicide is painless"?
5. how many players does each team field in an olympic field hockey game?
6. of the ten highest peaks in the USA, how many are in alaska?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
your body creates and kills 17 million red blood cells per minute.
1. DR. McCOY
2. THE CONFEDERATE FLAG
3. marcus welby (??)
5. eleven (??)
6. all ten (8??)
the body creates and destroys 17 million red blood cells per SECOND!
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill