Did you know.
With just 5.1 people per square mile, Wyoming is the least-populated state,
ranked number 51 behind the District of Columbia, according to the latest
census. However, Alaska actually has less people per square mile with 1.1
but has more people overall.
1. how many of the first eight super bowls were won by the AFL team?
2. what city was home to sun records?
3. three states have used the nick-name "sunshine state"; name them.
4. what's the name of cartoon sailor popeye's adopted son?
5. how many bones are in the human body?
6. how many white castle hamburgers does a pound of ground beef yield?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
AFTER EVEL KNIEVEL BROKE HIS PELVIS JUMPING HIS MOTORCYCLE OVER 13
DOUBLE-DECKER BUSSES IN WEMBLY STADIUM, ENGLAND, HE NEVER ATTEMPTED A
DAREDEVIL STUNT AGAIN.
2. memphis (nashville)
3. FLORIDA-NEW MEXICO-south dakota
4. "SWEE' PEA"
6. eighteen (12??)
on may 31, 1975, at wembly stadium, evel successfully jumped over 13
double-decker busses, but crashed upon landing, breaking his pelvis.
assisted by handlers, he staggered to the microphone, announcing he would
never jump again. yet, less than five months later, knievel successfully
jumped over fourteen greyhound busses at king's island, ohio.
his last big stunt came a year later, jumping a shark tank at the chicago
he crashed, broke both arms, and suffered a concussion.
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Adelle Davis