DID YOU KNOW...
LOOK OUT! THE CONTINENT OF AUSTRALIA IS DRIFTING NORTHWARD AT A RATE OF 2.25 INCHES PER YEAR
1. What was the first food product sold in an aerosol can in the U.S. ?
(Bonus; what year was it ?)
2. Who was the first TV newsman to be described as an "anchor" ?
3. What letter is the symbol for tungsten on the chemical element chart ?
4. Jethro was the father-in-law of what major Biblical figure ?
5. Only three women have had their own film production company in the 20th century;
Mary Pickford and Lucille Ball were two. Can you name the third ?
6. Under what name did Old West outlaw Robert Leroy Parker achieve notoriety ?
7. What is the primary ingredient of "Fauxtatoes" ?
8. To which country must I travel to visit the Great Sandy Desert ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"Borscht" is named after a Russian statesman famous for being a real "windbag" .
1. reddi-wip (1947)
2. WALTER CRONKITE
5. OPRAH WINFREY
6. BUTCH CASSIDY
The vegetable-rich stew is simply the Yiddish word for "soup".
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister