DID YOU KNOW...
A portion of the water you drink has already been drunk by someone else, maybe several times over........
1. What's the only part of the human body that cannot, to any degree, repair itself ?
2. In the sport of sailboat racing, what is the usual shape of the race course ?
3. To which family do the vegetables Broccoli and Cauliflower belong ?
4. What's the second largest holiday for the greeting card industry, Christmas being the first ?
5. what year was it ??
Sandra Day O'Connor becomes the first female Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court ; Sheffield Police arrest Peter Sutcliff for the Yorkshire Ripper murders ; Ronald Reagan is shot ; The first cases of A.I.D.S. is recognized ...
6. Which of the Batman villains real name was E. Nigma (the E is for Edward) ?
(Bonus ; what actor played the role in the 60's TV series ?)
7. In Arthurian legend, who was Sir Galahad's father ?
8. Really tough question dept ;
Who was the first MLB player to have his number "retired" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Back Whisk, Reverse Wave, and Hover Feather are terms associated with competitive Snow Boarding.
1. the tooth
2. a triangle
4. Valentine's day
6. The Riddler
(Frank Gorshin and, later, John Astin)
7. Sir Lancelot
8. Lou Gehrig, (#4, July 4, 1939)
These are terms associated with Ballroom Dancing .
Ballroom Dancing originated in England during the late 18th century, primarily among the upper class.
In competition ballroom, dancers are judged by diverse criteria such as poise, the hold or frame, posture, musicality and expression, timing, body alignment and shape, floor craft, foot and leg action, and presentation.
Ballroom Dance classifications include International Standard ( waltz, tango, foxtrot, quickstep, etc) and International Standard ( samba, cha-cha, rumba, jive, etc.) among others.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister